Are you a cosplayer? We want to see what you got! Saturday July 28th we will be throwing down $250 First place plus trophy priz for Best Cosplay. All winners will receive passes for next year.
kids cosplay contest sunday for a prize pack worth over $100
1st Place: $250 Free Passes
2nd Place: $100 Free Passes
3rd place: $50 Free Passes
Judges Choice: Free Passes
Best Group: $1o0 Free Passes
Cosplay Contest Rules:
1. Cosplay must be at least 75% crafted/made no store bought costumes.
2. Cosplay must be in good taste this is a family friendly event and we would like make sure all of our guests are comfortable. No over sexual or skimpy outfits. That means both Ladies and Gentleman.
3. All Weapons must be cleared by security and be clearly fake. All guns must have orange/red tip.
4. All contestants need to be preregistered at least 1 hour before contest starts.
5. If you want to be in the contest I would recommend showing up early we will only be taking 125 entries day of show.
6. we will not can preregister online .
7. We will have places 1st,2nd, 3rd and judges choice. Best Group
8. Groups may enter no more than 4 in a group. Only one prize will be awarded to group.
9. Stage Presence counts! We encourage you to be in character and have fun! Please no monologues or acts over 20 seconds.
General Cosplay Rules and Guidlines:
1. Cosplay must be in good taste this is a family friendly event and we would like make sure all of our guests are comfortable. No over sexual or skimpy outfits. That means both Ladies and Gentleman.
2. All prop weapons must be fake props. No metal or dangerous materials are allowed in the convention. All "guns" must have a orange or red tip on them. We reserve the right to ask attendee to return item to their car before entering convention.
3. Cosplay is not consent. Please be kind to all cosplayers and treat them how you would like to be treated. Harassment will not be tolerated and if a complaint is received or obscene behavior is observed you will be asked to leave.